Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Morning Quick Steal

I feel like I have totally been neglecting my blog lately, the family is still sleeping (which will change any moment, if I am not too late already!) so I thought I would steal a few moments of proper thinking time to produce an update of sorts.

The kids have both been sick! ugh. Kept Isabelle home from school some, she went back on Friday, we are all thankful for that. Of course, Now I am feeling quite crappy myself, it was bound to happen. Speaking of bound. Above is a fun journal that I made to get me in the mood for spring!

I think the project we will take on today is cleaning and organizing the bedrooms (clothes have gotten extremily overwhelming) and Noah may paint the upstairs hallway & railing...so I must say that is exciting, and probably worth spending the day cleaning...just to get that done! That will feel good to have that done.

Coffee and Pajama Pants are two of the best inventions in the entire world. that is a true belief of mine.

Ben had his 18th month appt at the Dr. He wasnt feeling to good while it was happening, he was not happy and would not settle down for the nurse, so she never got his proper weight and such...so Im kind of clueless there, but overall exam, he is doing wonderful of course and we are so blessed and thankful! I must admit that Isabelle was an angel baby compared to Ben though...in regards to....trouble. I am calling him my little terror...his constant goal, is to climb, touch and destroy. I think my favorite moments lately are seeing Isabelle and Ben having fun together..coming up with little games and play and just giggling and sharing....(when there not fighting over the same item). They often remind me of Shel Silverstein's poem HUG O WAR, when they roll around on the rug and giggle.

Kindergarten....OMG, very soon, I need to register Isabelle for Kindergarten! She will be going full day, everyday and we are changing schools...so there is a lot of new coming after this summer. I can't believe how time flies away. Speaking of flies away, recently, Noah saw a huge BALD EAGLE right next to him as he was driving down a road by our house. He said it was amazingly cool.

We are still in Annie land here every day. Isabelle wants a hampster, that's her new desire. She talks about it quite often. How she wants a real one to pet and feed cuz she SICK of PRetend hampsters (we have a toy one in a ball that operates on batteries). I told her to ask for a bunny instead because I always wanted a bunny, but Noah always says no....something about Lance eating it.

Happy Weekend Friends & Family! When the kids get fully well, I will be taking their pics, I know I have not shared any in a while! Plus, I will be revamping my blog, there's lots of old stuff in the side bar! Fresh and New is on the horizon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fresh and new...whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!