Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Yellow Brick Road Unwinds...

So, today at the local Picture Show, there was a special showing of The Wizard of OZ, how perfect for our costume choice this year! Isabelle Loves the Movies. Isabelle Loves The Wiz, Isabelle Loves her Costume, Isabelle Loves her Great Aunt Mary (who came with us) and Isabelle Loves popcorn, so as you could imagine, this was the perfect event for my little Dorothy. This was the first time I put in her in her complete costume. Noah went golfing, Great Aunt Margaret stayed home & played with Ben, and we were off to the show... It was such a fun experience. I couldn't remember the last movie I saw in the theatre to be pefectly honest with you. We've been watching The Wiz at home alot lately, so Isabelle just absolutely "knows" and enjoys this movie.

There was a few moments that I looked over at Isabelle watching the show, and I almost felt like crying. Not to get all sappy and such...but I just love to see her so happy and my mind simply can't wrap around the fact that she is this little girl now...no longer a baby...but more and more her own person everyday and that she is so beautiful. All in All it was a swell time.

Later in the day we went out to lunch at a chinese restaurant. When the waitress asked Isabelle what she wanted she answered: I would like a hot dog please. With ketchup.

----------------------

My Esty Store has been so great. Ive been working on a lot of paper projects lately. I have my first international customer! Someone from Australia is buying a book I made! I think that's really cool. (If I can figure out the postal/shipping correctly). The house is neglected. I wish I could hire someone to come deep clean and de-clutter. I am trying to gain some focus. I can never establish a proper routine. This chaos makes me feel like "if I only had a brain". But, I don't give up ...I don't give in. It's been so cold and dark lately. We've all been on the verge of sickness. I think I have been wearing the same sweatshirt for 3 days. I need to really pull out my winter clothes. My clocks are always off. It feels like autumn has gone, yet it has not begun yet... I can't believe Halloween is in just a few days. I even forgot that we are supposed to carve pumpkins! That will be fun with Ben I'm sure. Haha. Recently we have made several meals for freezing and we have actually used them so much lately...beef stew, chili, chicken soup (tonight). I must get Ben a proper stocking. Isabelle asked if we can make muffins tomorrow. I don't know if I have ingredients for muffins...oh maybe pumpkin spice muffins I do. I think once my head finally hits the pillow tonight, that I will be in a nice deep slumber. It's been a long day...a long week. Goodnight dear Friends & Family.

No comments: