Tuesday, May 22, 2007

School-last day

Today was the last day of 2-day (am) preschool for Isabelle. It was an exciting day, but it was also a little sad and a lot proud. It was so sweet to hear Isabelle's class sing: You are my Sunshine. At the end, the teacher called each of their names and handed them a certificate of Achievement and hugged them. Isabelle has truly come a long way since the first time she entered that class room door. She has learned and become so much. I will miss opening up her backpack after each school day. She was always so proud to show me her projects and share with me what she did/learned that day. For more backpack sessions, I guess I will just have to wait until fall, when she starts 3 day (am) preschool!

Teacher Gifts. Isabelle just loves her teachers so much. As a thank you of how much I appreciate them...I made them each a paperbag book. Inside are photos, quotes, a thank you note and an Interview with Isabelle about what she learned, did and favorites in school, etc. (there are more pages than what I have posted, but just wanted to give the idea). I really like how they turned out, hope the teachers did too!

No comments: