Sunday, February 19, 2006

Welcome!

Isabelle Claire (aka Pook Monster)
Welcome to our blog! I thought this would be a wonderful way to keep family and friends updated on some of the happenings around here (and in my head)! Im sure this journal will not be consistant or routine (as my life is not) in any manner, but I thought it would be a fun way to share some misc. musings and moments of life. I will try to update at least every couple days. So check back often! Please comment when you feel interested to do so. Hopefully you enjoy & thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great "blog". Love the news flashes about "miss priss". I sent her a pkg today. Actually, it was meant for Valentine, but I'm late. Keep up the good work. I love it. Can I send it to your cousins? Hugs and kisses,

Aunt Chris & bill

Anonymous said...

What an awesome, creative, innovative way to keep in touch! Many congrats to you... on your pregnancy, on the succesful Lancelot surgery, on the new addition to your family posted today, and on your blog! Please do keep your blog updated! I love it!
Love, Marcy