Monday, February 20, 2006

Princess & The Potty

Once upon a time (in fact quite recently and frequently),...in a land that was frozen over with ice (Illinois in February), there lived a little princess whom.....kept putting her potty on her head! Ugh! Who would have known that potty training would be so challenging (for us both!). Looks like we are stuck with the Royal Diapers for a bit. Isabelle has no interest whats-so-ever in this subject. Me: "Isabelle, do you want to go sit on the potty?" Isabelle: "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" and then she runs far far away. The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, This is your cousin Kelly from Ohio and I love your blog. I just want you to know that I had a hard time with Chelsea on Potty Training too. I tried everything possible. But one day Grandma (Chris) came to visit and told Chelsea that she was going to start using the potty and she said O.K. Simple as that. Maybe your mom could help or even Auntie Chris.. I'll be back and check your blog often. Take care
Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Gee, Grandma Chris does not remember that version. I think it went this way, "Chelsea, if you go pottie, I'll take you to Disneyland!" Ha Ha!!! Go Barb!!!